This report provides a detailed analysis of the dental implant market, segmented according to the type of material used, product type, value, end user and region. On the basis of materials, the market is divided into titanium and zirconium implants. On the basis of implant type, the market is divided into tapered and parallel-walled dental implants. Based on the value, they are divided into premium and non-premium dental implants. On the basis of end users, the market is divided into dental clinics and hospitals, dental laboratories and dental colleges and research establishments, and on the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
- 45 tables
- Detailed overview and an industry analysis of the dental implant market
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, U.K., China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Segmentation of the global market by type of material used, implant type, end user, and region
- Discussion of the major drivers and global dynamics, along with the political, economic, social and technological factors that impact the market
- A relevant patent analysis
- Examination of the competitive landscape
- Detailed profiles of the major market players, including 3M Company, Bicon Llc., Biohorizons Iph, Dentsply Sirona, Neoss International, Nobel Biocare, Osstem Implants Co. Ltd., TBR Dental Group and Zimmer Biomet Holdings
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773